Trotec laser systems and i-Cut®:
Introducing the world’s first i-Cut® finishing package on a mid-size laser
i-Cut®, the optical registration mark recognition system, can now be used on the Trotec Speedy 300.
08.06.2010. Trotec Laser announces the i-Cut® System is now available for the Speedy 300, the mid-sized laser cutter. The new i-Cut® System will be introduced to the North American market at SGIA in October 2010 in Las Vegas. The first laser systems of this kind are now in operation.
Laser cutting: Easy & Precise
Printed signs, displays or POS materials can be cut on an individual basis using laser technology and i-Cut®. How the i-Cut® works:
- Registration marks are printed along the image.
- The camera registers the dimensions of the printed design by “reading“ the registration marks prior to the cutting process.
- The cutting path is adjusted automatically and dynamically, no matter whether it is a linear or non-linear, distortion or a rotation.
- The cutting lines always match the printed design on both flexible and rigid materials. Operators get perfect cutting results when processing printed materials such as acrylic, MDF, polyester, cardboard, paper and many more.
- Learn more: i-Cut® System
Trotec has built upon years of experience using the i-Cut® on large platform systems. We applied this knowledge to become the first laser manufacturer offering the i-Cut® with a micro camera on a mid-sized laser system.
Contact for further information:
Trotec Laser, Inc.